LPL is a trading name of Read Roper & Read Solicitors which is a partnership authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Read Roper & Read Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Use the following link for online access to the current professional rules applicable to solicitors.
VAT registration number: 306 3918 64.
About our People
Not all of our lawyers are solicitors. Information about any individual’s professional status will be provided on request.
About our Service
The information below about our service is intended for clients and prospective clients. Your Agreement with LPL a trading style of Read Roper & Read Solicitors.
If we are going to represent you, the following information will be provided to you in writing at the outset:
- A statement about the work we will do for you;
- Information about how we will provide our service;
- Terms and conditions that apply to our contract with you;
- The price we will charge and how our costs are to be paid.
Help and Information
If you require further information about our agreement with you or about the service you can expect from us, you should contact the person with day-to-day responsibility for your work. We are confident that we will provide a good service, but on rare occasions things can go wrong. If that happens, we encourage you to raise the issue with the person acting for you as soon as possible, because our priority is to put the problem right if we can.
If that is not possible, contact our Head of Conveyancing:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post — Alberton House, St Mary’s Parsonage, Manchester M3 2WJ
- By telephone — 03333055189
We are insured in respect of professional liability arising out of our activities in England & Wales by Sompo Canopius.
If you need to contact our insurers, we recommend that you first contact our Head of Conveyancing (see contact details above), who can ensure that your enquiry is directed to the appropriate person. However, the insurer may be contacted by addressing your communication do Paragon International Insurance Brokers Limited, 140 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4QT.
Telephone calls Calls to our offices may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes:
- In order to assess compliance with regulatory requirements
- To assess that quality of our service
- To detect unauthorised use
- To establish the existence of facts.
Our business partners are: Andrew G. Kay & Andrew D. Fairlie
Our VAT number is 306 3918 64.